This section contains the steps on how to change the CheckIn Setting in the document center.
Steps to Disable the CheckIn Setting
Auto-tagging as well as re-tagging of changed documents in the document center (DocCenter) works only with the CheckIn Setting disabled (you can still use How to Use Manual Tagging).
Open your document center site in O365 SharePoint
- Click the Library tab to open the ribbon menu.
- Click the Library Settings icon.
- In Library Settings, click on Versioning settings:
A new dialogue opens:
4. Check the combo-box for No.
5. Confirm your selection by clicking OK.