The PowerTagging User Guide contains the help to use the PoolParty PowerTagging function on SharePoint and Office 365 to advantage.
Find the following topics here to help you with the most common tasks and functions:
- Tagging — This section contains short background information about the tagging function.
- Auto Tagging — You can find a guide here on how to use the auto tagging function in PoolParty PowerTagging.
- Tagging in the Document Center — This section contains the steps on how to change the CheckIn Setting in the document center.
- How to Use Manual Tagging — Find in this section the steps necessary to manually tag your documents.
- Bulk Extraction of Documents — You can extract selected documents separately, you will learn how to do it in this section.
- PoolParty PowerTagging FAQs — This section contains a list of the most frequently asked questions in regard to PoolParty PowerTagging.
- Modern Design
- Inplace Filtering — This section contains a short guide on how to filter for tags directly in your document list on SharePoint.
- Search Guide - Overview
- Search Page — The search page is a central point to access all kinds of information about your documents, see search results, refinements or the underlying knowledge graph's representation.
- Knowledge Graph — This section contains an overview of the available sections of the knowledge graph display of the search page.