In this section you will find steps to configure SharePoint to work with provider hosted apps.
- In the SharePoint Central Administration, activate the Web Application feature: Apps that require accessible internet facing endpoints
- Open Application Management, Manage Web Applications.
- Select the desired Web Application.
- Open Managed Features.
- Activate the feature.
- In the SharePoint Central Administration, make sure you have correctly configured the App Catalog (find details in this article).
- Allow secured communication between PoolParty server and the PowerTagging server on port 443.
- Create a domain service account.
The service account does not need special permissions on the domain level.