The topics in this guide cover the installation of the PoolParty PowerTagging module for Office 365.
You will find step-by-step instructions on how to install and configure the module, your Office 365 and the necessary components.
For details refer to these sections:
- Topology — You will find the topology of the solution in this section.
- Prerequisites for Installation — This section contains required software that you need before continuing with this installation.
- Requirements — This section lists the minimum hardware and software requirements for installing the PowerTagging module.
- SharePoint Farm Configuration — In this section you will find steps to configure SharePoint to work with provider hosted apps.
- Prepare the PowerTagging Server — In this section you will prepare a server to run PowerTagging
- SharePoint Server - Apps Registration — In this section you find details on how to generate permission configurations and where to store them.
- PowerTagging Server - SQL Installation — This topic contains a summary of the SQL server setup steps.
- PowerTagging Server - IIS Configuration — This section contains the detailed steps necessary to configure the IIS on the PowerTagging server.
- Deployment Package — In this section, you will find information needed to generate and use the deployment package.
- PowerTagging Server - SQL DB upgrade (UpgradeDatabaseTool) — This section contains the steps necessary to execute an update of your SQL database.
- PowerTagging Server - IIS Application Deployment (Web) — In this section you find the steps you have to take in order to deploy the Web Application to the IIS.
- PowerTagging Server - Task Agent Deployment — This section contains the necessary steps to set up the Task Agent.
- SharePoint – PowerTagging Admin Tools — Find here the setup steps for the PowerTagging Admin Tools
- PowerTagging Server - AdminSiteUtils Deployment (O365) — In this section, you will find steps to create permissions for running custom scripts in SharePoint
- SharePoint Server - SearchSchema Setup (On-Premise) — In this section you can find the semi-automated method for Search Schema Configuration on an OnPremise SharePoint.
- PowerTagging License Set Up
- Triple Store setup — This section contains information on how to set up triple store database