PowerSearch is a function you can also use combined with your PoolParty instance in SharePoint.
Only properly indexed content can be found within PowerSearch.
More details find also in the Microsoft pages about SharePoint:
The pages in this section explain the details on setup and configuration:
- Method for O365 SharePoint — In this section you can find a guide on the semi-automated method for Search Schema Configuration on O365 SharePoint
- Method for OnPremise SharePoint — In this section you can find a semi-automated method for Search Schema Configuration on an OnPremise SharePoint
- Manual Method for OnPremise and O365 Sharepoint — This section contains a description on how to set up the search schema in order to be able to use PowerSearch.
- How to Create a Search Page — Find here how to create a search page in SharePoint in order to use PowerSearch on your site.
- Search FAQ — This section contains the FAQ we gather here regarding the Search function in our PowerTagging module.